I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award – This is a peer recognition award, where bloggers are recognised by other bloggers and are nominated for spreading joy and love in the blogging community.
I am honoured to have been nominated by the lovely Mummy Overload and I thank her for recognising me!
Rules For The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the sunshine blogger award rules and display their logo on your site
- Answer the sunshine blogger award questions given by the other person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees about there nominations
Here are the 11 questions I have been asked:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What’s your biggest dream?
- What was your favourite book as a child?
- Have you ever travelled? If so where?
- Best TV programme you have ever watched? Why do you like it?
- The last programme you binged watched? Was it good?
- Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes? If you what one and why?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- If you could do any job you wanted what would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite blog post and why?
- What’s the best part of the year for you and why?
So lovelies, here are my answers!
Why Did You Start Your Blog?
I started blogging as a way of expressing myself. I have always loved writing and needed an outlet. I decided it was a good way to have my voice heard and I am hooked! I absolutely love blogging and the blogging community.
What Is Your Biggest Dream?
I already have my dream career, so for now my biggest dream would be to have a well established blog and to be a published author. One day, let’s hope!
What Was Your Favourite Book As A Child?
I absolutely loved the Chronicles Of Narnia and Black Beauty. As well as the Goosebumps series.
Have You Ever Travelled? If So, Where?
I have travelled to England and Ireland many years ago. I have also travelled to Bali and most recently Fiji. My favourite places by far were Ireland (where my family are from) and Fiji.
Best TV Programme You Have Watched And Why Did You Like It?
Hmm, this is tricky, I have been hooked on a few! I absolutely loved “Offspring” – an Australian TV series, it was so quirky and the lead male was, let’s just say, very easy on the eye!! Recently I was hooked on a Netflix series called “The Fall” but I also love doco’s like “Making A Murderer.”
Last TV Programme You Binged Watched? Was It Good?
Bates Motel – I loved it!
Do You Subscribe To Any Beauty Boxes, If So What One And Why?
Short answer, no not beauty boxes. I have some favourite beauty products I have tried and tested, read my article here —-> “Beauty Products You Can’t Live Without“
What Is Your Favourite Colour?
Purple for me.
If You Could Do Any Job You Wanted What Would It Be And Why?
I already have my dream job, so I don’t think there is any other job I’d want.
What Is Your Favourite Blog Post And Why?
Probably my most personal one – “PMDD – The Silent Life Destroyer” as it is a very raw subject for me and hard to write. There is a lot of freedom though in telling the world “this is me.”
What Is The Best Part Of The Year For You And Why?
Summer! Summer, summer, summer. I love the sunshine, the beach, holidaying etc. I am not a winter person or a cold person at all!!
So, My Turn To Nominate! Here Are My Nominees:
- Maya Nirvana
- Beauty Bliss & Chaos
- Wacky Vanilla
- The Nurturing Parent
- Mimi Prentice
- Casestreetx Blogger
- Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog
- Boss Babe Chronicles
- Forever My Little Moon
- Functional Randi
- Another Bipolar Blogger
Please go to their blogs and show them some love!!
Here Are My 11 Questions For These Lovely Bloggers:
- What year did you start blogging and why?
- Describe your blogging journey in 3 words
- What was the most defining moment in your life and why?
- Who do you admire the most in the world and why?
- What is something your readers don’t know about you?
- What is your favourite animal? Why?
- Which blogger influenced you the most when you first started?
- Favourite country you have travelled to?
- What is your greatest achievement in life?
- What is something you wished you had more time for?
- What are your goals for the next two years?
Thanks so much! I look forward to reading your answers soon xx